Katherine A. Ross, Esq.
Chicago Personal Injury Attorney
Duncan Law Group
161 North Clark Street, Suite 2550A
Chicago, IL 60601
Katherine A. Ross is an associate attorney within Duncan Law Group, located
in Chicago, Illinois. Ms. Ross's practice concentrates on representing
nursing home abuse and neglect and
motor vehicle accident claims throughout the state of Illinois. She is licensed to practice law
Ms. Ross is a graduate of the Johns Hopkins University and the University
of Iowa College of Law. During law school, she was a member of the College
of Law's National Moot Court Team and was recognized as the student
with the best oral arguments in the school's moot court competition.
Ms. Ross represented her school in national-level moot court competitions,
winning numerous awards for her brief writing and oral argument skills.
She was also a member of the Moot Court Executive Board. As an undergraduate,
Ms. Ross was a 4-time qualifier for the USA Cycling Collegiate Road National
Ms. Ross is a member of many national and local bar associations. She also
volunteers her time to numerous nonprofit organizations. Ms. Ross is a
native of Libertyville, Illinois and graduate of Libertyville High School.
She currently lives in Chicago, Illinois.
- University of Iowa College of Law, J.D., 2012
- Johns Hopkins University, B.A., Philosophy, 2007
- Libertyville High School, 2003
- Admitted to Illinois State Bar, 2012
- Admitted to the United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois, 2015
- Illinois Cause of Action: Tort Actions, Chapter 25: Spoliation of Evidence, 2014.
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- American Association For Justice
- Women's Bar Association of Illinois
- Misericordia Young Professionals Council, 2014 – Present
American Cancer Society
- Associate Board of Ambassadors, 2015
- Team DetermiNation, Chicago Marathon Planning Committee, 2013 – 2015
- Charity Runner, Team DetermiNation Chicago Marathon, 2013 and 2014
- Volunteer, Hope Lodges in Maryland, New York and Iowa, 2003 – 2009
- Hopkins 4K for Cancer (now part of the Ulman Cancer Fund)
- Mentor/Volunteer, 2003 – Present
- Charity Runner, Baltimore Marathon, 2010
- Co-Director, Team San Francisco, 2005 – 2006
- Rider, Team San Francisco, 2003 – 2004
- Kirkland & Ellis Pro Bono Service Award, 2007 and 2008
University of Iowa College of Law:
- Moot Court Executive Board, 2011 – 2012
- National Moot Court Team, 2011 – 2012
- Cardozo/BMI Moot Court Competition Team, 2011 – 2012
- Van Oosterhout-Baskerville Domestic Moot Court Competition, 2011
- Saul Lefkowitz Moot Court Competition Team, 2009 – 2011