Available 24/7 Free Consultations

Can You Still File a Lawsuit After Accepting a Settlement?

If you suffer injuries due to another person’s negligence in Illinois, you have the right to recover compensation from the at-fault party. Depending on the circumstances surrounding your accident, you may be eligible to file a personal injury lawsuit or insurance claim against the negligent individual. When filing an insurance claim, it is very...
Read More

Should You Give a Recorded Statement to Insurance Companies?

Posted on March 29, 2021 in
Illinois is a fault car insurance state, which means that drivers who are responsible for accidents must pay for the damages of their victims. After a motor vehicle collision, you may file an insurance claim against the at-fault driver to recover compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, and other losses. Soon after your accident,...
Read More

Do You Need an Attorney for a Minor Car Accident?

Posted on February 25, 2021 in
Many Illinois residents have been in a car accident, from minor rear-end collisions to serious multi-car pileups. After an accident that results in minor injuries and few damages, you may ask yourself if it is worth it to hire a Chicago personal injury lawyer to handle your claim. You may also wonder if you...
Read More

Is Illinois a No-Fault State?

Posted on February 22, 2021 in
In the United States, insurance laws typically fall into one of two categories: fault and no-fault. 12 states follow a no-fault system, which requires each individual injured in a car accident to pay for their damages with their own insurance coverage. However, most states follow a fault-based system, which requires the driver responsible for...
Read More

What Happens If You Are Struck by an Unlicensed Driver in Illinois

Posted on February 5, 2021 in
Even though it is dangerous and highly illegal, some people drive without a driver’s license. There are many reasons why an unlicensed driver may be on the road; the driver may have forgotten to renew the license, be unable to obtain one, or have a license suspension or revocation on his or her record....
Read More